Sunday, July 6, 2008

CAREER RELATED TOPIC

mmmmmmmm…It is the best time for me to talk about some subject that I found interesting, because five months ago I didn`t have any idea about this subject.

I really, really like Juridical Psychology. This ar
ea of the
Psychology is new in our country and in other latinoamerican countries, but it is very developed in european countries, like Spain.

Juridical Psychology is an specialized area of psychological investigation and its aim is to study the behavior of the criminal characters in the law and the Justice. This area is recognized by international associations and organizations of the area.







Well, in spite of my like of Juridical Psychology, I haven`t read a lot about this subject, because I am busy on the work that I must to do for the University. But, a couple of months ago, I read some chapters of a book called Psychological expert's report in sexual crimes, that book was written by two students of Psychology of this University. The book was really interesting, but the topic of the book was mainly Victiminology, and I consider more exciting Criminology than Victiminology.






I`d like to know more about prisions, specifically I`d like to see how is the life of the people into prisions. This semester my class was going to visit a jail, but the university was occupied (by the students) and the visit was cancelled. It was very sad for me.......snif!!!!!!



You should ask Juridical Psychology is the toughest area of the Psychology so Why does she likes it ? Well, it is very simple, the last year I had lost the hope in my career, and I thought to drop it, but I continued and this semester was the most exciting in all the career, because I found something in wich you don`t neccesary "help to people" as say all the students of Psychology, something that really interested me, something different in wich you can discover a lot of new topics.....Juridical Psychology.






If you are interested in Juridical Psychology you can visit that Two interesting websites:




1 comment:

negra999 said...

PAULINA,
I'M GLAD YOU DIDN'T DROP YOUR STUDIES AND THAT YOU'RE SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS AREA.
JUST SOME MINOR MISTAKES:
CAREER RELATED TOPIC
mmmmmmmm…It is the best time for me to talk about some subject that I found interesting, because five months ago I didn`t have ANY idea about this subject.

I really, really like Juridical (LEGAL??)Psychology. This area of the
Psychology is new in our country and in OTHER Latinoamerican countries, but it is very DEVELOPED in European countries, like Spain.

Juridical Psychology is an specialized area of psychological investigation and its aim is to study the behavior of the (CRIMINAL???) characters in the law and the Justice. This area is recognized by international associations and organizations of the area.

Well, in spite of MY like OF Juridical Psychology, I HAVEN'T READ a lot about this subject, because I am busy on the work that I must do for the University. But, a COUPLE of months ago, I read some chapters of a book called Psychological expert's report in sexual crimes, that book was written by two students of Psychology of this University. The book was really interesting, but the topic of the book was mainly Victiminology, and I consider more exciting Criminology than Victiminology.
I`d like to know more about prisions, specifically I`d like to see how is the life of the people into prisions. This semester my class WAS GOING to visit a jail, but the university was occupied (by the students) and the visit was cancelled. It was very sad for me.......snif!!!!!!


You should ask ?????Juridical Psychology is THE TOUGHEST area of the Psychology so Why does she LIKE it ? Well, it is very simple, the last year I had lost the hope in my career, and I thought to DROP it, but I continued and this semester was the most exciting in all the career, because I found something in wHich you don`t neccesary "help to people" as say all the students of Psychology, something that really interested me, something different in wich you can discover a lot of new topics.....Juridical Psychology.