Friday, June 13, 2008

Recommended Web Sites in my Area...

Hello again!


This activity was really hard for me, because I didn`t know any website of Psychology in english. But I liked this activity, because I had to look for websites and now I know some of them that I didn`t know before. And, honestly if no one had requested to like look for websites I wouldn`t have done this ever.







The first website I chose was http://psycnet.apa.org/ this website is of the American Psychological Association, which is the official association of psychologists in the world and it has a lot of prestige in the Scientists' community of this area of studies. This website was very interesting for me, because I will find here some databases, publications, researches, papers, news and articles connected with the career that I`m studying now. For that reason, it will be very useful to do some activities for the University when I`ll have to investigate about some topic in particular.







The second website I chose was http://www.criminology.com/, I have to say that I loved this website because this academic semester I have had the subjects related with the possible area of this career in which I`ll could work when I`ll finished the University. And my favourite subjet and the area in which I suppose that I`ll work is Juridical Psychology and this website is very interesting because it has articles and very information about criminology, which is a topic that I consider really exciting.

Well, I hope that you (my classemates) suggest about my recommended web sites...

See you, when we come back to classes....

3 comments:

negra999 said...

Paulina I found your website interesting, I didn't know you were interested in that area of psychology, it sounds hard.
Pay attention to some comments:
Hello again!

Hello again!

This activity was really hard for me, because I didn`t know any website of Psychology in English. But I liked this activity, because I had to look for websites and NOW I know some of them that I didn`t know before. And, honestly if no one had requested TO like look for websites I wouldn`t HAVE DONE this EVER.
The first website I chose was http://psycnet.apa.org/ this website is of the American Psychological Association, which is the official association of psychologists in the world and it has a lot of prestige in the Scientists' community of this area of studies. This website was very interesting for me, because I will find here some databases, publications, researches, papers, news and articles connected with the CAREER that I`m STUDYING now. For that reason, it will be very useful to do some activities for the University whwn I`ll have to investigate about some topic in particular. The second website I chose was http://www.criminology.com/, I have to say that I loved this website because this academic semester I had have HAVE HAD the subjects related with the possible area of this career in which I`ll could work when I`ll finished the University. And my favourite subjet and the area in which I suppose that I`ll work is Juridical Psychology and this website is very interesting because it has articles and very information about criminology, which is a topic that I consider really exciting.
Well, I hope that you (my classmates) suggest about my recommended web sites...
See you, when we come back to classes....

La Ani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
La Ani said...

Hi Paulina
I think that the criminology website is very very interesting!!
This area for the Psychology isn´t very known, but with the time that we take studying it I have liked it very much.Is my favourite subject and the area in wich I`ll work too.
Congratulations!!! Is such a great website!