Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Last Weekend...

My weekends are generally enough boring, I study all day long and I do any group work and I read the material for classes.
But my last weekend was very funny...

In the morning I met a partner to do a group work of Juridical Psychology, when we finished it we were very happy, because it was a very long work and very hard.





In the evening (and night) I met my boyfriend, Hector and with my best friend Diego, in the Hector´s house, we talked and laughed a lot.



Hector cooked meat (He studies Gastronomy) and Diego and I helped him to cook.












The dinner was delicious, we ate meat, potatoes, and we drank wine: Late Harvest, I love it! When we finish eating, we drank... a little of different coctails.














Later We went to buy Coca Cola and Orange Juice to drink a little more...

Around 2: 30 AM we went to sleep.


Now, is Sunday and We got up at Midday. We had breakfast, then we played Play Station 2 and Hector cooked again.

At night I will take a rest and I think I will do something related with the University.

1 comment:

negra999 said...

pAULINA,
BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THE PAST TENSE YOU'RE VERY INCONSISTENT, SOME TIMES YOU USED THEM, OTHERS YOU FORGET THEM. SEE:
My WEEKENDS are generally enough boring, I´STUDY all day long and I do any group work and I read the material FOR classes.
But my last weekend was very funny...

In the morning I met a parter to do a group work of Juridical Psychology, when we finished it we were very happy, because it was a very long work and very hard. In the evening (and night) I met my boyfriend, Hector and with my best friend Diego, in the Hector´s house, we talked and laughED a lot.

Hector cooked meat (He studies Gastronomy) and Diego and I helped him to cook. The dinner was delicious, we ate meat, potatoes, and we drink wine: Late Harvest, I love it! When we finished EATING, we drAnk... a little of differEnt cocKtails.